As part of a CAMO contract we are responsible for the technical monitoring and control of the maintenance of the Aircraft according to the EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) regulation for the light aviation below 5700 KG.
We develop complete and detailed Maintenance Programs, adapted to your operating conditions and meeting the requirements of EASA / OFAC. With our PartM Subpart G privilege, we manage the continued airworthiness of your Aircraft. This includes for example:
– Responsibility for the airworthiness of your aircraft
– Monitoring the maintenance of your device
– Application of Airworthiness Directives : AD (Airworthiness Directive)
– Monitoring and management of manufacturer’s instructions : SB (Service Bulletin)
– Management of technical files
– Airworthiness of Aircraft (ARC)
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or an offer request to integrate our CAMO+.